As a woman becomes more attuned to her feminine nature, she feels more empowered, she can embrace herself more and more and becomes a gift for herself + the whole community. Kakini Yogini’s workshops invite women from all walks of life to come together, share, learn and support one another in creating a strong and loving community of women.
Theme of the month: The Art of Divine Relaxation
This workshop is designed for women who wish
- to take time out from their busy life
- to learn how to relax and understand what gets in the way
- to reconnect with themselves
- to activate those ‘feel great hormones’
- to come back to the present moment
- to feel nurtured
- to evolve
You may want to learn the Art of Divine Relaxation to:
- feel the enjoyment and pleasure of being a woman
- de-stress, reconnect and feel peacefull
- increase energy and wellness
- open your heart and settle your mind
- to feel beautiful and embodied
If your inner “Shanti”(peacefull) goddess wants to be awaken, this workshop is for you!
Come along, claim your seat in the circle, gather in the spirit of sisterhood.
The workshop includes
- A relaxing feminine Yoga practice
- Guided meditations
- Restoratives with bolsters
- A talk/Satsang
If you wish to hang out and share a light yummy vegetarian dinner, please bring a plate to share.
To save your spot please scroll all the way down.
What women say
Nandini is living her dharma of helping women come into their own true nature and re-discover all the gifts of their feminine selves. We are so fortunate to have Nandini to share her insights and passion for the feminine through such beautiful and truly moving practices. Her women’s workshops are my anchor in a busy and increasingly isolating world.
Katrina Hinton, YogaTeacher + computer programmer.
The workshop was so grounding and truly nurturing, just what I needed and yes I feel great. I had such a strong feeling of gratitude at the beginning of the practice. You have a special gift. Love & light.